- The brochure is printed to the very highest coffee-table quality to ensure retention, thereby maximising the exposure for you and your advertisers.
- Our printers are 100 per cent reliable, delivering publications on time and to budget although the printing costs, as mentioned, are our concern, not yours.
- Our sales process significantly raises the profile of the club and projects its name out into the local business community. It could generate you business leads and contacts and put your club in the minds of executives who just might be looking for innovative new ways to motivate their staff or promote their new product launch. Think corporate membership. Think golf or sailing days. Think website advertising. Think seminars and conferences. Your golfing/sailing and clubhouse operation may or may not be set up for this, but even if not at the very least it is free advertising.
- Many of your members may be people who run their own businesses. We offer them the opportunity to profile their companies to other members at special partner rates significantly reduced from those on our rate card.
- The brochure will profile functions and facilities offered by your club which are not necessarily marketed by other publications that you offer.
The net result? A quality publication produced by professionals for your club at no cost to you and with as much or as little input from you as you desire.
It sounds too good to be true, but it's a fact and others are benefiting right now. Want to get involved? Then join the club!